Axis Power Hetalia!



Gin pimped me a video of these awesome Hetalis cosplayers! I really love how they incorporated the banners into the performance. The banner really brought climax and depth to the performance xD

Especially for a series like Hetalia where there are so many characters interacting in a comedic way xD My own fault finding would be the slightly long duration. I have short concentration span so I prefer short bits ;D

Anyone has any idea where this performance was held? Judging from all the chinese characters used at the stage area I can corner it down to either China, Taiwan or Hong Kong. My biggest bet is China but prove me wrong if I am xD

Comments

Dan the Farmer said…
It's china yo! :D
Fanny said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
OMG!!! This video is too awesome liao!!! Extremely good find! XD Thanks for putting it up for share!
Dan: Ahhh thanks for verifying ;D

Shuui: YES! I love it too even though I'm not a fan XD lovely choreography!

Popular Posts