Random Cosplay Tip #2: Ziplock Storage

This is probably nothing new to most cosplayers but I’m still gonna share XD

Aug09 008

So everyone loves ziplock and so should Cosplayers with our dainty costumes, intricate props and 14893478945623 tiny parts=_=. Putting them into individual bags and then storing them into a big ziplock is an awesome way to make sure you won’t have to flip your entire house over when you want to wear that costume.

Aug09 013

Oh, and I realise they can also double as some sort of compressor bag :D. Here’s my Makoto Kikuchi costume nicely packed with the earrings, badges and Styrofoam stars in their individual packs.

Comments

dAni3Lr said…
This is a darn great idea. Ziplock bags. I have been keeping my costumes in random plastic/shopping bags and it still takes up lots of space.
Anonymous said…
What size bags do you use? *3*
dan: :D:D

ichigochu: I believe its A3.

Popular Posts