Vocaloid Hologram Live ( Megurine Luka: Just Be Friends)


OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ARGFHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

HOLOGRAM LUKA WTFBBQ ?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND SHE LOOKS SO REAL!!! SHE"S WAVING AT ME!!!! AHHHH *WAVES BACK*

I WANNA BE THERE I WANNA BE THERE I WANAN BE THEREREEEEE!!!!!!!!1ASDGHJKLAEAAweartsasgasasash;jhjl !!!!!!!!!

I'm so overwhelmed by awesomeness I'm at a loss for words!!!!!!!

Now i feel like cosplayinging default luka and performing this song T_T. And learn the dance !!!! OMG!!!!! someone save me from this slithering into the fandome/cosing luka wants/siaoness/craziness !!!!

*rewatches infinite time*



THE TWINS! KAgamine & Rin singing "Buterfly on your shoulder" *_*!!!

Thank goodness I'm not a fan of the song...otherwise I'd suffer another heart palpitation overload!



Another Luka! I didn't realise this song was by her until now *_*

Comments

maria_tachi said…
Love the holygram man!!!~ I agree that it's very real. Love the hair flow which is something that cannot be done in real live but only in anime!~
Yuan said…
banzai for vocaloid XDDD
Anonymous said…
i just wan to say 1 thing
the vocaloid r NOT hologram
there is a transparent sheet/board tat is showing the vocaloid which make it look like hologram
@Annoymous: Oh? And what might that transparent sheet/board be ? What is it called? what's the technology used? Any ideas???
jactinglim said…
eep video taken down :(
Anonymous said…
sry i got no idea wad tat call lol
but during a animelo summer live it oso did the same thing
himi said…
Yep.. not really hologram... But still, very WOW to see it in real life. XD

There was an Alexander McQueen fashion show that showed a hologram of Kate Moss- if you ran a search in youtube, you will see that the hologram is 3D- omg I hope they do something like that for Vocaloid one day!!! *A*

Popular Posts