Animax iPresent!

Thos of you who have been following me on Twitter would see me tweeting about this. Just had a free & easy Skip beat photoshoot with Sour_cheese last saturday. Took the chance to film my 2 entry for the Animax iPresent Championship!

image Presenting Hayate the Combat Butler! Don’t ask me how I can get into that pose just presenting Anime @_@;;

image Presenting K-ON!

Click on the pictures to watch the videos and vote by giving me 5 stars xD. Since this is a competition for the chance to be one of the finalist at STGCC, I would appreciate it if you guys actually pop over and vote for me ^_^;; But of course, only if you liked my performance here.

Haven’t seen any of the pics from Saturday yet but we had some really nice shots. Looking forward *w*!

Comments

Ah!
I wanted to try this and submit but the age requirement, I'm not able to join by 1 year.
jactinglim said…
yeah I also have a friend who'd love to join but also was too young, except by 1 month :(
「ナイフ」 & JAc: Oh ... I didn't even know there is an age limit ^^;;;;;;;;;;;
caillen said…
*voted 5stars* Totally love the Hayate one lol
caillen said…
on second thought i thought i did but the login is being very ghei right now ;o; I will try later
caillen> hey thanks for voting (if you managed to end up voting ^^;; )
caillen said…
I totally did!! 5 on both. I think yours was one of the best of the lot! Very natural gestures and comfortable in front of the camera :)
@tcmanila said…
presenting... LOVE ME~! LOL

Popular Posts