Nintama, Live Action movie!


映画『実写版映画 忍たま乱太郎』特報

H.O.M.G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FANGIRL SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS* WHO IS A NINTAMA FAN RAISE YOUR HAND NAO!!!!!!!!

It's a Nintama Live Action Movie!!!! Ahhh the main boy is SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEE!!! All the characters look SO MUCH like the anime! This is the epitome of Cosplay !!!!!!

I've been a fan of the series since my schooldays and I remember how I would rush home after saturday remedial to catch them on TV! I even recorded the song and wrote romanji lyrics of it so I could sing a long xD

I'm so glad they casted the children as kids instead of beautifying it, making them bishoujo/bishounen teenagers and turning it into some HSM teen idol flick. That would have been lame.

Comments

Yuanie said…
ho ho ho .. super cute >.< ~ i hope the movie will be available in Singapore too ... cause Nintama was shown here for some time ..
jactinglim said…
omg now I wanna dress up my nephew and nieces hahaha
Anonymous said…
wakakaka...best2...

Popular Posts