Random Cosplay Tip #5: make up remover!



This is more a beauty tip than a cosplay tip but I find it amazing so I'm gonna share anyway :)

Yes, make up remover. By far, the best and non drying make up remover I have tried and is still continuing to use, is pure olive oil. I discovered this by accident one day and have stuck to it since then.

Not only are pure olive oil great at cleaning, they also moisturizes your skin very well. And you can't deny how much cheaper they are compared to regular make up remover. I believe extra virgin oil will work even better but pure olive oil will do fine too. My bottle cost my mom like $3.80.Yes, I stole my mom's bottle. She had originally bought it for her hair but I decided to try it as a cleanser and have used it ever since then xD

Comments

Popular Posts