And the results was announced…

Those of you who follow me on Deviantart would have seen this post already. Wasn’t wanting to do an entry here but figured I should give my supporters from the blog an answer too.

Thank you minna-san, for voting for me endlessly and listening to my shameless pimps repeatedly. The Smiling contest has officially announced the winners and as expected, I didn't win.
But I just thought I should officially tell you guys about it since I owe you guys one =) And yes, I'm disappointed with the results. Going to Japan is definitely on my Bucket List. In fact, it has been the biggest reason of my joining numerous Cosplay Competition. I aspire to be a world traveler because I know that the world is big and beautiful and it would be a shame to be stuck in my little cement confinement watching my time go by. Sadly, financial ability does not allow and I have to turn to such contest. But ah well, I guess I'm just not popular enough and does not have friends who are super h**ker =(

On a totally different note, I FINALLY had a Defence Devil Photoshoot! Its the costume Zeph and I wore for AFARCC. Here's a preview picture from Facebook


*Tags Adrian to above pic*

Comments

Angel said…
Cheer up girl. You can always go there instead of Korea next time :)
jactinglim said…
It's ok, you'll go there if you really want to ^^
Sour cheese said…
They should have chosen a prettier winner bah. ^_^;

Anyway, just join other contests which depend on your talent instead! :D Gambette~~~~~ :D

Or you try finding h***er friends as well? :X

Popular Posts