WCS Summary Video + Cosplay Tips video!

Hi guys! Pimping some videos from youtube ^_^

A 200 3 – 2010 compilation video done by the WS Organizing team. Its a nice way to have a quick recap of all the past contestants and whatnot. Even though I am slightly put off by the obvious race preference in the video footages.

----

And I found another cosplayer on youtube! Aurellion from Youtube gives some insight into what it takes to be a cosplayer and how to start things cracking for your very first Photoshoot. Watch below!

Aurellion covers how to do basic cosplay makeup for female characters

And she gives you an insight and breakdown into what goes on behind a cosplay Photoshoot and what you should look out for. Absolutely adores how much details she managed to cover in this video.

That’s all, Tata!

Comments

Jerry Polence said…
I agree with the tips. Though I do admit some of it needs a little tweak for SEA cosplay.

Might do a Philippine version of it. :P
jactinglim said…
An asian version would be nice yes
Polence: yeap, I love the tips aurellion gave but definitely has some portions that needed to be modified for Asians.

Was thinking of doing some makeup basics video and thus found her video xD

Please do your video too!


Jac: :D! BTW! I'm surprised your comic book took so long to reach you! And its local mail o_o
polence said…
Oh thanks^_^ I will have a live video stream on Feb. 14, 9pm SG time. I'm going to dedicate a portion of it on putting on wigs and make-up, tips with few modifications from aurellion's for SEA cosplayers. I'll basically credit Kaika for her post, and recommend that my viewers watch the videos. The show will be recorded, so if you want to check it out in the future.^_^

I haven't announced it formally yet, but I will in a few hours on facebook.com/jerrypolence

Popular Posts