S.O.Y.C 2011 Photo Pimps 2

Sorry for the delay guys~ but here is finally, part 2 of S.O.Y.C photos ^_^. Again, ALL photos are taken by Maria using my camera, so much thanks to her!.

I had to station myself at the 1000cranes booth so I really couldn’t move around much ^^; ENJOY!

IMG_1171_thumb

 

IMG_1181_thumb

Cutepetz as Sakura? 

IMG_1180_thumb[1]
The K-On girls! Maria as mio, ? as yui and ? as Azusa!

IMG_1183_thumb

Lenneth as Megurine Luka from “Madness of Duke Venomania”

 IMG_1185_thumb3

IMG_1182_thumb7

IMG_1200_thumb
Panty and Stocking duo!

 

IMG_1203_thumb3

Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan right?
IMG_1204_thumb3

So MOE ~~~~ <3

IMG_1206_thumb4

The World Ends with you cosplay

IMG_1207_thumb4

Kagamine Len
IMG_1212_thumb4

Kyubi as a very bishie Kaito and…I forgot her name as a uber cute Len. Forgive me T_T

IMG_1205_thumb4

Tifa Lockheart and ……………….I swear I thought he was from vampire Knights =X

IMG_1202_thumb4

  More Hakuouki Shinsengumi team !!!

Comments

Sharmine said…
Kaika! Thanks for posting my photo XD and thanks to Maria too for taking! Uh my friend was the yui, her name is miiharu and I were the Azusa :D your booth was so awesome! :D but I didn't see you in person though :( but you're gorgeous in every photo i saw! XDD
vH_Bel said…
Hey Kaika! just wanted to leave a comment to thank you for postin my group's photo! we're the hakuouki team (calendar version) in the last picture. XD
so here's on behalf of my team, thank you very much! -bows- :D

Oh, and thanks for tellin me where was rainertachibana's booth! was quite hard to search with the huge crowd.

Lastly, kudos for organisin the 100cranes funraiser activity for Japan~!

Keep on cosplayin!
All the Best,
vH_Bel
Sharmine & VH_Bel: Pleasure's all mine =) Thank you for posing!

Jac; ^_^ Thanks!
whitey said…
the one beside Tifa is Kurt from Senjou no Valkyria 3 :)
sorry I don't know the cosplayer namer orz

Popular Posts