I slept with Makoto and it was Freeeee~

How do I start this…. well let me first declare that I am not a BL fan, I am not a fujoshi. But I chanced upon this link one day and laughed so hard I almost had stitches xD

tumblr_mvsk32WcYy1ssnlbwo4_r1_500

The above photograph were translated by Janchebell from Hong Kong (Link!) based on the original project by Plurk user 肝醣M子. Click on the link to see the full story xD !!!!

I'm not into BL but this is seriously too funny!... - The Cosplay Chronicles - Google Chrome 11112013 103530 PM.bmp

It was super funny and I shared it on TCC’s fb page. But I thought that was going to be all…. until I saw this at AFA day 3 (Sunday) from level 4!

IMG_8597

SOMEONE STUCK THIS ON THE GLASS AND IN PLAIN SIGHT AT LEVEL 3 HOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

IMG_8607

A better view of the craft work xD

Credits: http://choberibad.tumblr.com
Photo stolen from Choberibad’s tumblr because I couldn’t resist 8D!

Before I knew it, I was coerced into entering the blanket with him/ it Makoto by Onimusha, Nerin and Saku.

Windows Media Player 11112013 105011 PM.bmp

Believe me! Nothing happened D= ! I’m innocent ! Even if it doesn’t look like it from the photos >_> but trust me \(=A=)/ !!!

This entire erm … ‘Art Instalment’ was set up by Nerin and Choberibad and it was meant to be an advance celebration for Makoto Tachibana (Free!)’s birthday. They even set up a Facebook group for this project; it’s called I slept with Makoto and it was Free”.

image

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/411817355612574/

Here comes the highlight of this post, check out the videos we filmed. Much thanks to all the unwilling victims (myself included) for being such a good sport and allowing video filming xD

This was pretty much my AFA highlight and I had fun laughing at everyone else \(^_^ )/

Comments

Shiroi Rikune said…
/internal fangirl scream/
oh my gosh kaika xD
definitely one of the funniest things that happened in AFA'13 !!
Belldandydc said…
Hahahaha this is so funny! Thanks for sharing!

-Belldandy
@shiroi Rikune & Belldandy: Glad you girls liked it XD

Popular Posts