Anime Festival Asia 2010: Guest list !

OMGOMG Am I too late in broadcasting publishing /finding this out???!? HOMG The guest list this year are like WOARRH!!!!  It’s making me wish I can join the concert *_*!!!

image 

Omh, Angela and JAM PROJECT …. I can already hear the crowds screaming!!!! Should I get tickets >.<?

image

Two special highlight of the event is the Maid cafe and the Butler’s cafe!

image

Am I the only one who thinks the Maid Cafe ‘s logo designer did a fantastic job? LOVE the pastel coloured clouds xD

image

Something tells me this butler’s cafe might be headed by *drums roll* Kaname himself. After all, there was some talk of him bringing his butler cafe to Singapore last AFA. I guess this means that Kaname’s fans should start saving money for the menu+ services xD

image

AFA’s ticketing information. Check out the website for more details!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I doubt it will be headed by Kaname. And I saw the butlers who are present at the Press Conference. They look Singaporean to me and there is no way the bulter from Kaname's cafe will be in SG at this pt of time.

Jam Project + Angela = $198 or $173 (118+55) or $110 (55+55). Good luck saving up. I am onli buying standing tix for day 2.
~Hitomi~ said…
I'll be getting 2nd day standing ticket, all for May'n! 55 is considered cheap liaos xD
Val said…
HUAT AH!!! JAM PROJECT!!!!! \o/ I WAITED 3 EYARS FOR THEM TO COME FOR AFA FINALLY!!!!!!!

VIP TIX HERE I COME~~ ( />3<)/~~

Popular Posts